Where to search fro granmother Timpka

Perekonna ajaloo alased küsimused ja vastused, mis ei sobi geograafiliste või olemasolevate temaatiliste foorumite alla
Vasta
reinjaan

Where to search fro granmother Timpka

Postitus Postitas reinjaan »

I am hopeful someone can point me to a succesful search for my grandmother's family history.
I have an Esto family in Australia that has lost the history thread for my Grandmother Julie-Pauline Timpka born 16/11/1893 in Lepistu vald. She died shorly after birthing my mother who was adopted out to distant relatives who have died out themselves. We have good family history from my father's side but would like to balance it out with mother's side story.
A Saaga search of Urvaste kogudus records show Timpkas on record there, but so far as I can see they stop short of info regarding a Juile-Pauline Timpka. Can someone suggest a line of research?

Rein J
Arvi Sepp

Postitus Postitas Arvi Sepp »

Here is record of birth your Grandmother, it is not in Urvaste kogudus, it is in Rõuge kogudus:
Saaga EAA.1268.1.84:89

Sincerely Arvi Sepp
reinjaan

Thank you so much Arvi for the quick response and for going the extra distance to show the actual record. Now comes the journey of interpreting the old russian language record. yes, I can get help here.
This discussion group is a real brains trust!
Rein J
Arvi Sepp

I can help with russian:
Father of your Grandmother was Ants Timpka, son of Karl - farm master, lutherian, mother -Anno Tader - lutherian. godparents - Juuli Tader -maiden; Ann Post - maiden, Jakob Valge - hind. Baptizer - pastor Vaasa at home.
Arvi Sepp

Here is record of marriage of Father and Mother your Grandmother:
Saaga EAA.1268.1.117:52

Arvi Sepp
Arvi Sepp

And here record of birth of Ann Tader (Taader). Now can you search and find forward:
Saaga EAA.1268.1.117:52.

Good luck!
Arvi Sepp
Kalle Kängsep

Ants and Karl in Urvaste

Postitus Postitas Kalle Kängsep »

Ants and Karl in Urvaste
Saaga EAA.1270.1.851:136
reinjaan

Thanks for all the help, I'm well on the way. There is one problem at moment. I'm trying to find the death records for Julie Pauline Kerge (nee Timpka). The family story is that she died soon after childbirth but we don't really know. And we'd very much like to set the story straight.
From the Urvaste kogudus records I've found the record where Julie gives birth to my mother Linda:
eaa1270/001/0000258 Sundinute ja surnute nimestud image 76 of 124.
That folder does not record Julie's death.....it stops at end Dec 1919.
I'ts probale that she died soon after, in early 1920. Problem is I don't see any Urvaste records for 1920.
Are there other Internet sources for births/marriages/deaths for dates after the Lutheran church records on Saaga stop??

Rein J
Arvi Sepp

Unfortunately latest events are not accessible.
Vasta

Mine “Perekonna ajalugu (üldküsimused)”